Guji Bunna Blend -Medium Roast
Guji coffee, named after the Guji Zone in the Oromia region of Ethiopia, is renowned for its distinct and flavorful characteristics. It's part of the greater Sidamo coffee region in Ethiopia, known for producing some of the finest and most sought-after Arabica coffee beans in the world.
- This coffee has notes of Blackberry, Blueberry, Herbal, Cocoa powder.
- Guji coffee is grown at high altitudes, typically between 1,500 to 2,200 meters above sea level. These elevations contribute to the coffee's unique flavor profile.
- The region's climate, with its distinct wet and dry seasons, is conducive to coffee cultivation, and the rich, fertile soils add to the coffee's quality.
- Guji coffee predominantly consists of heirloom Arabica coffee varieties, which have evolved over centuries in Ethiopia.
- The specific coffee varietals and their unique characteristics contribute to the diversity of flavors in Guji coffee.
Sustainability and Ethical Practices:
- Many Guji coffee producers prioritize sustainable and environmentally friendly farming practices, often employing traditional methods.
- The region's coffee growers also tend to value fair trade practices, ensuring that the local communities benefit from coffee cultivation.
In summary, Guji coffee is a treasure among Ethiopian coffees, known for its bright acidity, diverse flavor profile, and sustainable production methods. It's a favorite choice for those seeking a unique and memorable coffee experience.